Narayan Bali Poojan in Gaya
Narayan Bali Pooja is a ritual described in Garuda Purana which is performed in all cases of unnatural death of a family member. Death can be by one of the following reasons :
- Epidemics such as Corona virus or other diseases causing untimely death
- Fall from a mountain, tree or any height,
- Snake bite,
It is also performed for the dead persons who were great sinners. The families performing these rituals usually do in the hope of them getting rid of family misfortune, infertility or for the desire to have a male child.
Here are the following things included in the poojan package:-
- Narayan Bali Poojan in Gaya.
- Priest Charges
- Poojan Material
- Guide support
- Any extra offerings to the priest.
- Any pick and drop charges from the station/airport.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)-
Q1. What is Narayan Bali Pooja?
Narayan Bali is a Pooja conducted to purify the individual’s ancestral dosha, also known as Pitru dosha. It is undertaken in preparation for the uncertain death of loved ones in order to get moksha and to free the family from curse.
Q2. Who can Perform Narayan Bali Pooja?
Anyone can perform narayan bali pooja whose family member has undergone uncertain death. Male and Females both can perform the ritual.
Q3. Why Narayan Bali Pooja is performed?
This poojan is performed if-
- Immediate family members die unexpectedly or are injured in an accident.
- Srardha/Tarpana/Pitru(ancestral) Rituals Are Not Regularly Performed.
- Involved in a variety of issues ranging from marriage to childbirth to finances to courtroom battles.
- If you have Pitru dosha in your birth chart, you may be prone to encountering paranormal, negative, or evil events.
You can also perform Narayan Bali Poojan in Prayagraj. Please visit here.