Mahamrityunjaya Mantra (maha-mrityun-jaya) is one of the more potent of the ancient Sanskrit mantras. Maha mrityunjaya is a call for enlightenment and is a practice of purifying the karmas of the soul at a deep level. It is also said to be quite beneficial for mental, emotional, and physical health.Such an extended practice with Maha Mrityunjaya mantra can have a tremendous effect in stabilizing the mind in preparation for advancing in meditation. It is an intergration of three Hindi words i.e. “Maha” which means great, “Mrityun” means death and “Jaya” stands for victory which turns into victory over death.
- Firstly, demolishes all evil outcomes in your life.
- Secondly, it helps you be more potential and get professional success.
- Also, boost your health.
- Further, it generates protection over you and your family.
- In addition, brings happiness to your marriage and your family life.
- Also, all sins from this life and the past are abolished by reciting the Mantra.
ॐ त्र्य॑म्बकं यजामहे सु॒गन्धिं॑ पुष्टि॒वर्ध॑नम् ।
उ॒र्वा॒रु॒कमि॑व॒ बन्ध॑नान् मृ॒त्योर्मुक्षीय॒ मा ऽमृता॑त्
Oṃ Tryambakaṃ Yajāmahe Sugandhiṃ Puṣṭi-Vardhanam
Urvārukam Iva Bandhanān Mṛtyor Mukṣīya Mā ‘Mṛtāt
Number of Mantras/Jaap, & Pandits who will be performing the rituals
51,000 Mantras (Jaap)
The number of mantras that will be chanted in Mahamrityunjaya Puja is 51,000 mantras, that will be done by 3 pandits.
1.25 Lakh Mantras (Jaap)
The number of mantras chanted will be 1,25,000 mantras, that will be done by 5 pandits.
There are no reviews yet.